EURACTIV.pl expert news media focusing on European and international affairs and Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Poland have an honour to invite you to take part in the debate “Russian Disinformation During Coronacrisis And Beyond – Strategy, Channels, Topics And Target Audience”.
Disinformation will be considered in the context of international relations, the present infodemic related to COVID-19, and its impact on democracy, especially through influencing people’s beliefs and electoral choices.
- Nina JANKOWICZ, Disinformation Fellow | Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- Maciej KAWECKI, Dean | WSB University in Warsaw
- Nad’a KOVALČÍKOVÁ, Program Manager and Fellow |Alliance for Securing Democracy in The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Liubov TSYBULSKA, Deputy Director of the Hybrid Warfare Analytical Group | Ukraine Crisis Media Center
- Jurgis VILČINSKAS, Deputy Head of Strategic Communications and Information Analysis Division | European External Action Service
- Karolina ZBYTNIEWSKA, Editor-in-Chief | EURACTIV Poland
15:00 – 16:00 Discussion with panelists
16:00 – 16:30 Q&A session